Saturday, October 29, 2011

Favorite songs this month

Well... I don't post too often on this blog apparently. Let me just quickly go through all the music videos I've wanted to mention since last time. And yes, I know I'm super-late with most of them. (basically this will just be a post consisting of music videos and one sentence-comments.)

A-cha - Super Junior

I like the song, I really do, but the video just seems... I don't know, a bit boring? I'm a huge fan of SuJu and usually I love their "dance-only"-videos, but this one just seemed a bit pale compared to Mr. Simple and Bonamana. Like nobody really put in a lot of thought when they made it. I like Suju, but this video just didn't do it for me.

Get Out - JYJ

I love the song. I love the dance. I like the styling. However, I do not like the fancy car, and the close-up shots in the first verse. Am I over-doing it? Well I love JYJ so I think I'm completely allowed to complain about the little things. This is a great single, I love it. (If anyone wonders why I'm not mentioning In Heaven in this post, it's just because I'm not really into ballads. I like it, but I'm only gonna include my favorites right now.)

Beautiful Target - B1A4

Oh god this is just so silly. And weird. And absolutely adorable. I've been obsessed with song for the past few weeks, despite how incredibly silly it is. I like cute things, and this is just about how cute it gets!

The Boys - Girl's Generation

I thought long about making a separate post about this video, but I have a tendency to not write about things when i say I'll do it later. So here I go. First: I LOVE SNSD <3 With this new album it really feels like they've grown up, showing another side of themselves. i love the concept, the clothes, the coreography. The song is not my favorite though, but it does get better after listening to it a couple of times though. But I really like the direction SNSD is going. They're evolving, growing, showing their talents, and working really hard. I'm really happy with this comeback!

Love is Move - Secret

It's easy to forget about Secret as they are promoting in the shadow of Girl's Generation, which is why it's so important to bring them up! I love Secret, and I love this song. I really think it's their best song so far. It's a lot of fun, with a slightly more mature concept, but still playful and fun! Don't forget about Secret!

Cheerz - Simon D

I've been listening to this song constantly since it was released. it's just brilliant! It's not really my usual taste in music but it's just so good! Everyone listen to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment