Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mr. Simple - Super Junior

I know I'm I bit late, and frankly I feel like it's too late to start reviewing this video now, when it's already been out for so long. But I love it so much. A lot of people seem to dislike it, most of them saying that it's similar to Sorry Sorry and Bonamana. I don't mind though. This is what a Super Junior-single sound like, and if you listen to the album you'll realize that there are also a lot of other kinds of songs on there.



I love the dance, it's really cool. I like some outfits, I'm not a big fan of suits honestly, but I love the colourful outfits! Also, I love the lyrics of the song. It seems like SM has had quite a few good lyrics on their songs lately, which makes me happy!
My absolute favourite moment of the song is Ryeowooks "alright" at about 2.50. It's the most sexy word he's ever sung... Yeah. It's hot. (I must have mentioned Ryeowook is one of my favourites, right?)

The live-performances of Mr. Simple have all been amazing, Super Junior always blows me away! I also love the song Super Man! And I'm really happy that they're doing activities as a group again, interviews with Super Junior are always so happy and joyful!

This article made me smile like a fool. Gaah! I wonder who's dating, and who they're dating. But most of all, I'm happy they're dating. They deserve a happy life. Sure, I wish Ryeowook would be dating me instead of someone else, but honestly, what kind of fan would I be if I wasn't happy my idol had a boyfriend/girlfriend? I'm happy when my idol is happy, even if he is happy with someone else. Therefore, I hope Ryeowook is in a very happy relationship with a very nice girl or boy (I honestly don't care about his sexuality. Why would I?)

Some people may not know this, but Super Junior used to be my favourite band in kpop. But then I discovered DBSK and Super Junior was pushed down to second place. But I still love them and care for every member a lot. I always wish them all the success they can get, and all the luck in the world. I'm thankful for their existance and proud to be their fan. I know I haven't mentioned them a lot on this blog, but never underestimate my immence love for Super Junior. <3

About Heechul enlisting in the army... When I read the news, I cried for real. Heechul was the person who truly got me hooked on k-pop in the first place, and I look up to him so much. Two years without him seems like a long time... I might write another post dedicated to this issue, but I make no promises (considering that post about summer-songs never happened...).

Anyway: Mr. Simple=total win!

No comments:

Post a Comment