Wednesday, March 7, 2012

B.A.P - Warrior

This is my first post in a long time, and it will be about what was, according to me, the best debut in a long time: B.A.P. 


I didn't expect to be blown away by B.A.P. I liked both of Bang Yong Guk's songs, and I liked Never give up with Zelo, but I didn't love them. In all honesty, I'm not sure if I exactly love Warrior either, it's actually more just B.A.P I love. 

First of all: What kind of dance is this!? It's seriously one of the most physically demanding choreographies I'v ever seen from a kpop-group, and they're just rookies!? That's absolutely amazing, I'm really impressed!

Second: They're all blonde!? Do you know how much I love it when they're blonde? This concept is made for me, it's so perfect! I will admit though, some of them looks better in blonde than others. I basicaly think it works for Himchan, Yongguk, Zelo and Jongup, the other two looks a bit awkward, but it's an interesting concept and they won't be blonde forever.

I don't know what more to say... I'm just really impressed. B.A.P will soon be a big deal in the kpop-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment