Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I think I'm back

Sometimes you loose interest in things, you forget about them and leave them on hold until another time. I kind of lost interest in this blog. I don't really know why actually. I got a tumblr I guess, I am on tumblr every day so I just didn't make time to write anything here. I didn't miss it to be honest. Not until I looked at it. There's just something about this blog that I don't have on tumblr.

I am anonymous here, noone knows how old I am or what my name is (I mean I don't think I'v ever mentioned it?). I'm not anonymous on tumblr, not at all. And on this blog I write long texts with my opinions on things, rather than just reblogging pictures of bands and tagging them with grammatically incorrect spazzing. Don't get me wrong, I love tumblr, but when I got back to this blog it just hit me how different it was.

So yeah, I think I'm gonna start blogging again. Just for myself, because I actually like it. I'm gonna start right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment