Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 5: Purple Line

30 days of kpop
Day 5: Your favourite k-pop song from your favourite guy group

Now it's impossible to pick just one favourite song by TVXQ, because there are so many great ones. But this was the song that made me absolutely fall in love with TVXQ. Purple Line, the japanese version. I don't know why, but it was not until I'd heard this song that I started to completely fan-girl over TVXQ, which is why it will now pose as my favourite song by TVXQ.

Purple Line - Tohoshinki



Other songs I simply adore by DBSK are:
O. Jun. Ban. Hap.
Mirotic
Why did I fall in love with you
Rising Sun
Survivor
Bolero
Insa
Hi Ya Ya
And many, many more...

1 comment:

  1. "Hi, all. Nice to meet you!
    Do you know that SME has announced to produce drama "" Beautiful You "" ??
    I really want this drama to come true.
    I'm not sure if this is a right place to leave this message but today I
    found a great poll about a Fantasy casting for HanaKimi Korean version ""Beautiful You .
    If you like TVXQ , please visit and participate to vote for TVXQ !!
    TVXQ members are cacdidates of lead characters!!
    The poll URL is http://goo.gl/Bzoxo !

    And we have Hanakimi korean version Character video
    The video URL is http://goo.gl/Ai34K
    I believe that if we gether our hope or wish, we can make miracle !!
    Vote please !!
    Thanks in advance
    "

    ReplyDelete