Wednesday, April 20, 2011

f(x) - Pinocchio

They're back! Finally! With Pinocchio (Danger).


f(x) is, as I've mentioned before, my favourite girl group and I've really been anticipating their new album and musicvideo. And they certainly don't disappionted me! As for the album I have only listened through it one time, so I can't really give a lot of opinions to every song, but as a whole, I really like it. It's not perfect, but still really good!

And about the musicvideo... I'm gonna be completely honest; when I first saw it, I didn't really like it. I thought the song was a bit boring, and the video was too much, just all over the place. The song and the video didn't really go together very well. But then I looked at it again, and again, and again... And now, I've changed my mind! It's different, and that's what f(x) is all about, bringing us something new and fresh. The song takes a while to get into, but when you've heard it enough times, you can't get it out of your head! And the video is all over the place, with a lot of colours and patterns, and a lot of wardrobe-changes for the girls of the group. But it's just enough, if you know what I mean? It's almost too much, but they never quite cross the line, so all the colours and patterns just end up making me very happy.

But... SM Entertainment, what are you doing? Amber is barely even seen in the video. And although I like all members of f(x), I really wish Amber would get just a little more screentime. F(x) is very unique, with the way it mixes different styles and different personalities. Amber is a huge and important part of f(x), not to mention, very very special in the world of k-pop. She needs to be more recognized. Please, give Amber more screentime!

I love this whole comeback of my favourite girlgroup, and I can't wait for their comeback-stage!
You can't embed videos posted on SM Entertainments official youtube-channel (sment) so I'll just post a link for those who have yet to see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA

No comments:

Post a Comment