Monday, April 11, 2011

Girlfriends and Boyfriends

I am a huge fan of TVXQ. I've dreamed about how it would be to date one of them many times, as so many other fans have. So when I hear about thing like these, I shold be upset, shouldn't I? But I surprise myself again and again, when I don't feel upset at all.

"In the interviews that he had with a few media sources, Kim Jaejoong brought out even private stories, such as “I’ve dated 4 women,” without concealing."

Reading this, I just can't help but smile. I can't explain why, but it just makes me so incredibly happy. Maybe it's because it's closer to the truth than the usual bullshit you hear from idols, you know, the "I've never kissed anyone"-talk. It's believeable for a while, but not forever. Idols will have partners, and I just hate the fact that they have to hide it from their fans. I always prefer the truth, no matter what it is. I thinks that's why it makes me happy, this is not a lie told to satisfy their fans; it's the truth. I want them to be happy, so I want them to be with someone who makes them happy, and although I wish that person could be me, I know it will never be.

I suppose that's why I like these pictures of Yoochun and Kahi as well. They look happy right? And I know this was a long time ago and they've probably broken up years ago, but at the time they obviously made eachother happy, and that is really all that counts. It doesn't make me hate Kahi, it makes me like her. She made Yoochun happy, that's amazing. And also, if Yoochun liked her, she must have been quite an awesome girl, right?

It's more complicated when it comes to Jaejoong though. I have the biggest celebrity-crush I've ever had on him, so yeah I want to be his girlfriend. At the same time, I want him to be with someone else, who makes him happy. And most of all I just wish he'd be with Yunho. I like Yunho and Jaejoong together. I'm not the biggest Yunjae-shipper in the world, but I like the idea, they complement eachother in a nice way. So yeah... with Jaejoong everything is always a bit complicated.

I guess I've ranted long enough about TVXQ and their potentional girlfriends and ex-girlfriends (and maybe boyfriends). There are other things about this inteview with Jaejoong I love aswell, such as the ending part:
“Where and how shall I meet with fans? Actually, the majority of recent worries is precisely that. I believe that everything will be okay. I plan to sing for all of my life, I can’t become worn out. Haha.”

Aww... Lovely Jaejoong, always keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment