Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More of Jaejoong

A couple of days ago I wrote this entry, about an interview with Jaejoong. Well, now there is a second part to that interview, and here is the link to a translation of that: sharingyoochun.net

Once again, I am amazed by this person. He's so unpredictable!
“I’ve dated four times since 2004. All my dates were with celebrities.”
Wow. Well, I don't mind, he can date whoever he will and it's really none of my business. But it makes you wonder who it is! Oh, and I love the way he just says it, because celebrities really aren't supposed to say such things, but he just does it anyway.

-Have you had any plastic surgery done?
That’s a secret. All my fans know the truth behind that, but if you dont, let’s just skip the question.”
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! God he's adorable. Now I don't know how you can see if someone has had plastic surgery, but I really wouldn't be surprised if he had (and I'm saying that as a huge fan. I really don't mind if he had).

Isn't he strange? In his own charming way. He's just so unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment