Monday, April 4, 2011

Max Changmin

After giggling through a beautiful tribute-video to a certain evil maknae of TVXQ today, I realized something: I have never even once mentioned my love for Changmin in this blog! But I will now (and I will post the video mentioned above in the end of this post).

Max Changmin... Why do I like you so much?When I started listening to TVXQ, I first noticed Jaejoong (it's kind of inevitable when the first video you see is "Why did I fall in love with you". 'Cause you know, Jaejoongs face is the first one that shows up on the screen...). Anyway, after watching a few more videos, I realized that there was this really awesome guy doing these high-pitched powerful screams in several of the songs, and that is how I discovered Changmin.

Really, Changmin has a very unique voice. It's so strong and steady. Have you ever heard the scream in Rising Sun? That has got to be the coolest part of the whole song! His voice is one of the most powerful voices I've ever heard.

It's so hard to describe exactly what I like about Changmin. It's just the way he is. All quiet and in the background, until he suddenly has this brilliant insult/joke towards the other members. He's evil and smart, a dangerous but exiting combination. And he loves food. I love food as well. I love anyone who loves food.
And he's sexy. For real.

And he's openminded. I really think so. In an interview, he once claimed to like the movie Brokeback Mountain. You have no ideo how happy that statement made me. Changmin, openminded and wonderful!

I'll just leave it like that. No more rambling on how beautiful Changmin is. I love him, that's for sure, and I support him with my entire heart. Here's the tribute I mentioned, it's simply amazing.


Changmin, it feels like recently I haven't been able to see your wonderful smile enough, and you're getting skinnier every day that passes. Please eat more, stay healthy and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment