Monday, March 7, 2011

Accusations

In a recent interview on Knee Drop Guru Yunho and Changmin spoke out about the conflict regarding JYJ-SM for the first time. Personally I thought they did a great job. I don't know how honest they were, but it felt real, and at some moments you could see obvious tears in their eyes, but they held the tears back and made it through the interview very professionally.
Some people will always blame Yunho and Changmin for what happened to TVXQ, I realize that from reading some reactions to this interview. It upsets me. Why blame anyone? How can you ever pick a side when you don't know all the facts about the situation? When it comes to TVXQ, I'm Jaejoong-biased, but that doesn't mean I automatically pick his side and abandon everyone else. I'm neutral, I'm support five people, not three or two. Five, always.

When Yunho said he didn't know about the lawsuit, this was how I interpreted it: He knew about the problems with the company, I bet the members had talked about it many times. I think they all saw the difficulties with SM, but for some reasons that we don't know anything about, Yunho and Changmin must have thought sueing the company was too much of a drastic thing to do. Something made them want to stay with SM. I don't know what that something was, but I trust these two persons enough to believe that they had a good reason to do what they did.
So Yunho knew JYJ wanted to sue SM, but he probably didn't know they would actually do it, not so soon anyway. Changmin and Yunho knew, they were just surprised when it actually happened. That's my interpretation.
People seem to want to believe either JYJ or HoMin are lying, but I don't. I want to believe they're both telling the truth. The reality is always seen different from different people, and HoMin might have interpreted the situation in a different way than JYJ. Does this make anyone a traitor? Why would any of the members want to break TVXQ up? It's so obvious that all five have suffered tremendously from everything going on. They all lost persons they love in this whole mess. I don't want to put the pressure of haters on them as well.

Jung Yunho, you are not a traitor.
You are the leader of TVXQ, the greatest leader there is.
You are hardworking and honest, and you are admired by so many people.

I will always support you, the one and only U-know Yunho.

1 comment:

  1. "Hi, Nice to meet you!
    Do you know that SME has announced to produce drama "" Beautiful You "" ??
    I really want this drama to come true.
    I'm not sure if this is a right place to leave this message but today I
    found a great poll about a Fantasy casting for HanaKimi Korean version ""Beautiful You .
    If you like TVXQ , please visit and participate to vote for TVXQ ! YunHo and ChangMin are cacdidates of lead characters-Sano and Umeda!!

    The poll URL is http://goo.gl/Bzoxo !

    And we have Hanakimi korean version Character video
    The video URL is http://goo.gl/Ai34K
    I believe that if we gether our hope or wish, we can make miracle !!
    Vote please !!
    Thanks in advance
    "

    ReplyDelete