Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bolero

Today I saw this on SharingYoochun.net:
"Shim Changmin – It’s not easy for two (with U-Know Yunho) people to fill in the space of five people. I feel so much more responsibility now compared to when all I had to do was follow what my hyungs were doing. So I give my all for everything, dancing, singing and the visual aspect. There are times when I feel frustrated and disappointed. Sometimes, I ask myself, ‘After years of performing, I’m still the same, I’ve been doing fine without anything happening, but how did our team become this way?’ Idol singers who debut at a young age own many things people their age usually don’t own, and are faced with many temptations. I think people need to possess the power of discernment and good judgment."
Yes, it hurts to hear Changmin say things like this. That's really the only thing I can say. It hurts. As I've said before, I don't pick sides. I cannot pick a side when I love them all so much. So it hurts. It hurts that they have to talk about eachother in interviews, instead of doing the interviews together. It hurts that some things they say imply that they're not as close anymore. It hurts that they're not together. And most of all, it hurts that I don't know what's true and what isn't.

Yesterday night when I came home from a friend in the middle of the night, I went out in my garden and watched Cassiopeia, while crying and listening to this song:

How I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment