Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paradise Ranch

Recently I finished the drama Paradise Ranch, with Changmin as one of the main characters. I might as well admit it, I watched it mainly because I love Changmin and wanted to see him act, I wasn't that exited about the actual drama. But now, after having seen it, I actually like it a lot.
It had some things I disliked, mainly just the short part where Changmin was way too possessive, telling her she couldn't meet the other guy etc. Possessiveness is a very unattractive quality in my opinion, and it almost hurt to see Changmin acting that way (I seriously had to remind myself that it was just a drama, and Changmin might be different in reality).
But mostly I liked this drama, since it never feels too unrealistic. I mean, it's never unnecessary dramatic, more like a very exaggerrated version of the reality. It's really sweet, especially since the story takes place on a ranch. It has kind of a friendly feeling. And I love that the ending wasn't cheesy and whimpy, as is the case with so many dramas (Really, I've been so dissapointed at some dramas just because of a whimpy ending.)
Changmin is good enough. He's not a great actor yet, but considering this is his first real try at acting, he does a good job. A lot of singers who try their hand at acting tend to act a bit exaggerrated at times, but Changmin doesn't, with maybe one or two exeptions. Changmin is good, and I would love to see him in more acting-projects.
I really recommend this drama, Paradise Ranch. It's not my favourite, but it's definitely one of the better ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment