Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Worrying

My mind has been in a state of chaos this weekend. But time doesn't stop, and life has to go on. No matter how insignificant it may seem, compared to eartquakes and tsunamis and nuclear emergencies.

Today has been a day of worries though. About Japan, of course, although I've been trying to put that out of my head, since my weekend basically was spent crying while reading news about the disaster.
Today was also the date for JYJ:s final hearing. I hardly know anything about it. But apparently the members of TVXQ has been receiving unfair treatment from SM Entertainment. Of course, we all knew that before, but it's always interesting to learn some details. And it seems as though there will be another hearing. This is all according to this post on The JYJ Files. I just wish JYJ will win this. They need to win this, it would change a lot of things.

And then one more thing, about TVXQ:s new song, Before You Go. Why did SM give Yunho and Changmin a ballad? Haven't they proved themself to be extremely talented performers of power-songs, like Keep Your Head Down and Maximum? Why give them a ballad? I feel like it's a bit of a waste, to not make the most of Yunhos dancing skills.
Although I have to say, I really like the song. And I absolutely love the video. I love the action-scenes. And I love how they put Ara in it, I've always liked her. The song is awesome like this, I'm just worried that the live-performances won't showcase the talents of the duo.


My heart is worried today, but let's just hope for better news in the near future, right?
Always keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment