Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ryeowook+Mika=amazing!

I have always admired Mika. He's my favourite solo-artist in the world and I love him to death. So today I heard that Ryeowook actually performed a Mika-song at the K.R.Y-concerts in Seoul. How did I miss this?
Ryeowook performed well, of course. After all, he is one of the best singers in the k-pop industry so we really shouldn't expect anything less that a wonderful performance vocally. And he's nice to look at (I love how the fans scream when he starts dancing with one of the girls). I'm happy, he did well. And I think i just started loving both Ryeowook and Mika a little more, it's always so amazing when two completely different interests are combined!
Ah, Ryeowook... it's so nice to know that you have such an amazing taste in music!
Blame it on the Girls - Mika, here performed by beautiful and talented Kim Ryewook:

No comments:

Post a Comment