Thursday, March 10, 2011

G-Dragon and Big Bang


I think I'm starting to fall for this guy right here...



I've never disliked Big Bang. I've listened to a little bit of their music, and I've loved a few of their songs (Haru Haru and Lies mainly). But with this new mini-album they recently released, I've suddenly become aware of just how amazing these guys are!

And how amazing a certain G-Dragon is. Seriously, how did I miss this? How did I not notice how admirable he is? He's such a good musician, and I like how he seems so open-minded and innovative!

The thing is, I normally fall for the feminine boys, such as Jaejoong, Key, Kevin, Heechul, Ryeowook etc. And although I'm very aware of the fact that some people would call G-Dragon a little bit feminine, I've never seem him in that way. He's always been very manly to me if you know what I mean. So he's not the typical guy I'd like, in respect of his appearence. But after seeing a few interviews with him, I've realized I absolutely love his personality/image. He's very unique isn't he?



Tonight - Big Bang

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly what you mean

    GD's skin and lungs is part charisma, part talent, and part biology

    and the fact that i'm posting on your blog should indicate how obsessed i am with this guy haha

    hope you get to enjoy BigBang more!

    ReplyDelete