Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DBSK, The Rising Gods of the East

I like TVXQ, more than just a little bit. To me, TVXQ are real gods, and noone will ever be as great as them. To me, TVXQ is the ultimate boyband, with a dynamic feeling, that noone else can achieve. I love TVXQ, I love all five members.
Right now, liking TVXQ is tough. They are in the middle of a conflict, that according to me is just a conflict between JYJ and SM Entertainment. I don't believe any rumors that the members would be fighting. So in the conflict, I stand on JYJs side, because I truly want them to win against SM. But I have NOT chosen a side between HoMin and JYJ, because I don't think there is a real conflict between the members. I just want all five of them to be happy and healthy.
When fans pick sides, it hurts in my heart. Doesn't everyone dream about seeing TVXQ on stage again, all five members? At least, that's what I dream of, and I would never be able to turn my back any of the members. Because I love all of them. If I have to pick a favourite, I pick Jaejoong, but then I just can't go on. I can't rank them members. How could I, when I love all of them?


This is the TVXQ I love. Laughing, all five of them together. That's the way I wish to see them again. I want to believe all members of TVXQ wishes the exact same thing, so that we share the same dream; to have all members of TVXQ happy and singing, proving that they really are the best thing kpop has to offer. And most of all; to have the five of them be together again. I don't know if I'll even see a reunion of TVXQ, but I still hope. "Always Keep the Faith" is a nice phase the fans use.
I have a feeling that this blog will see quite a lot of posts about TVXQ, and for that reason I felt like this entry was needed, to share my feelings about the group. And also make it clear that I do not pick sides. I love all members just the same, without accusing anyone.

I'll end this with an amazing video of those five persons, who have touched my life so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment