Thursday, March 3, 2011

When it hurts

It hurts so much sometimes. To see them hold back their tears on a tv-show, to know that the last two years surely has been the worst ones in their lives, to know that they probably wish things were different. It hurts.
Now the members have told us two different stories, but I think you can interpret what they said in many different ways. I know what I believe, but I cannot know what is the truth. I don't know how much you can trust the words from someone working for SM, but when it's Yunho and Changmin, I don't want to believe they're lying. And JYJ are my fighters for freedom, I don't want to believe they're lying. Honestly, I've come to the point where I believe that maybe nobody is telling the truth, and maybe we'll just have to accept that. I still love them; Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

A story a lot of people seem to know little about is the breakup of H.O.T. In a lot of ways, it's similay to the story of TVXQ, but the differences are still many. But there's one thing I want to point out; the members of H.O.T are not fighting, or at least it seems that way. Hereunder you will see a picture of Kangta and Tony An, when they met in a variety-show, 6 years after the breakup. 6 years... Is that how long I will have to wait in order to see Yunho and Jaejoong standing beside eachother again? But anyway, H.O.T gives me hope, Kangta recently expressed a wish to reunite the group. If H.O.T can do it, why not TVXQ?

No comments:

Post a Comment