Monday, March 7, 2011

H.O.T

So there we have it, H.O.T together again.

I feel a very special thing towards H.O.T. I was just a kid when they were at the top of their popularity, and I didn't even know South Korea had a music industry. Honestly, I doubt I even knew South Korea was a country back then. But even though H.O.T were before my time, they feel special to me. They give off a special vibe, that just speaks to me.
I mentioned H.O.T to my friend the other day, and I thought she'd be interested, since she's also into a lot of k-pop. But when I said there had been some talk about a reunion of H.O.T, she just answered: "What's H.O.T?"
So even though I realize that people my age usually don't really care about H.O.T, I still do. Seeing them together like this makes me happy, and it gives me hope, of maybe one day seeing DBSK and Super Junior together again. Nothing would make me happier.
When asked about an official reunion, this is what Tony An answered:
We can’t say anything regarding that for now, but this is the first time we are meeting in seven years. There hasn’t been any discussions made, but the members are all thinking positively about a possible reunification. We’re not sure what’s going to happen, but we are thinking about it, so please look forward to it.”
Yes, please! Reunite H.O.T, and give us hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment