Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kim Jaejoong

I just realized how I've never written a post dedicated to Jaejoong before, which surprised me, considering he is probably one of my favourite-people in the world. I know I'm not the only one who absolutely love him, and I continue to hope that he knows how many people there are out there who admire him deeply.
With Jaejoong, I feel like there just aren't enough words in the world to describe him. He's such a beautiful person, both on the inside and outside.

Here are a few reasons as to why I like him so much:
  • He's beautiful. I just love everything about his appearence. His face is perfect, and while some might say it's probably due to a bit of plastic surgery, I just couldn't care less. Weather it's natural or not, It's still more beautiful than any other face I've ever seen.

  • He seems very open-minded, and anyone who knows me would know that is a quality I value highly. He seems accepting and caring, and not afraid to be a little bit different.

  • He is feminine, and not at all afraid to be. He has to be aware of the fact that anti-fans will react badly to his feminine style (like the shirt on the picture above) but he still doesn't change. I admire him for that, as I think femininity should be more appreciated than it is today.

  • He is extremely talented. When I listened through JYJ:s korean mini-album, the song that really spoke to me immediately was Pierrot, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that song was written and composed by none other than Kim Jaejoong. Also, he is an amazing singer, and you can't really deny that.

  • He is so damn sexy.

  • He's somewhat of a rebel, in so many ways! His tattoos and piercings, the fact that he smokes, the way he talks... I love anyone who has the guts to get tattoos, who is secure enough to carve something in on their own body. I just happen to love every single one of Jae's tattoos, and the same goes for his piercings. And being a non-smoker, I probably SHOULD hate the fact that he smokes, but I really couldn't care less. I just love the fact that he isn't as pretentious as so many other famous people are nowadays.

  • And yes, I love the fact that he sued SM Entertainment along with Junsu and Yoochun. As much as I wish TVXQ was still five, I'm happy JYJ did what they did. Sometimes you have to do what's good for yourself, without having to think of what everyone else thinks. The members need to be happy, and appearently, JYJ couldn't be happy working with SM. So yes, I love him for it. I love that he did something for himself, and followed what he believed in. And sometimes, it's important to question things, which Jaejoong seems to have done.

Deferto Neminem.
Jaejoong has these words tattooed on his chest, and roughly, they mean Accuse no man. I think that's why I like him the most. Those words are so wise, and so beautiful. I thinks it's important to do just that; Never accuse anyone, if you don't know all circumstances, which you rarely do.

"Accuse no man, Always keep the faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment