Tuesday, March 8, 2011

International Womens Day!

Today is the international womens day, so what would be more appropriate than dedicating this day to some of my favourite women in k-pop! I mostly write about guys on this blog, but that doesn't mean I don't like female groups and solo-artists. Here are some of my favourites:


Miss A were my favouritegroup to debut last year, with one of my favouritesongs. They quickly grew to become one of my favouritegroups over all, especially Jia with her pink hair! And after seeing Min on some varietyshows, I think she is one of the most awesome persons in the world.



In the beginning I didn't think much of Sistar, but as time went by they grew on me. They're really talented, which is why I'm including a live performance in this post, rather than a musicvideo. They are amazing live!



My favourite girlgroup is without a doubt f(x). I think they're very unique and I really like every single member (especially Amber, she's definitely unique!). I've heard they'll make a comeback some time during the first half of 2011, and I can't even tell you how exited I am!



My favorite girl in k-pop is BoA. Let's face it, BoA is the best. I really admire her for her huge amount of talent, and her hard work. She seem really nice and smart, and I think she definitely deserves to be where she is today!



If I were to put up a video from every female artist/group I liked, this post would go on forever, so I'll just end it here.
Happy international womens day!

No comments:

Post a Comment